Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gladiator Style

Kimono: Asos | Tank: Nordstrom | Shorts: Macy's | Sandals: Call it Spring | Sunglasses: Steve Madden | Bracelets: Forever 21 | Watch: Bebe (old) | Bag: Louis Vuitton


Gladiator sandals are everywhere right now! They originally made an appearance on the runway last year, and the trend has since gone mainstream. I loved then then, and I love them now. I literally wore them all summer.  These strappy shoes add the perfect element of edginess to your look, along with some feminine flair :)

Have a safe & fun holiday weekend!

xo-

11 comments:

  1. really nice outfit! love the sandals!

    xo, zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! :) I love the kimono
    xx Johanna lilyjohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gladiators style sandals.

    http://notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit :-)
    xoxo
    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I know they have been on trend since last summer, I don't have a pair yet but I really need to dig deep and get a pair, you look great in yours, love the styling.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous outfit! I love your hair! Happy New Year 2022. Have an amazing year ahead!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pretty floral print on the dark blue kimono from Asos looks pretty styled with the tank top and the white shorts from Macy's. You look very pretty in these lovely summer outfit photos.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gladiator sandals are definitely a versatile and stylish choice for summer! They add a cool edge to any outfit while still being feminine. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    Read my new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/04/our-experience-with-night-manager-gabriella-louis-fitzgerald-hotel-dublin.html

    ReplyDelete